Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hello!



Thanks for coming to my Invites Plus More blog! I am going to try to blog and upload any projects I am working on! Click on the left hand side to see each of the different categories I have created invites and projects for. I have listed some prices for the products as well as my work. However, if I havent included something that you are interested in, let me know and I will do my best to meet your needs. 


The very first invitation I designed was actually for my own graduation. I have since then gotten a little more creative and played around with a lot more ideas. I also started doing wedding invitations when one of my good friends asked me to help design hers. Ever since then I have been designing graduation invites, wedding invites, save the dates, christmas cards, baby announcements, you name it. i enjoy doing what I do and would love to help you design something for your needs :)


If you are interested in me designing invitations, cards, collages, or customizing any photos you have, let me know :) 

I also order prints professionally, I size them appropriately based on your needs and make corrections to the photo (any glares, acne, shadows). 

Email me at invitesplusmore@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment