Monday, September 24, 2012

Wedding Invites



I recently just started creating wedding invites for some of my close friends and it has actually started to expand by word of mouth! I enjoy creating a customized invite for the bride and groom based on the theme of their wedding. Here is a look at some examples I have created. I have done a few more invites but I am waiting for their wedding to happen before I expose their unique invites! 

Wedding invitation prices vary based on the quantity needed and how many inserts you are wanting to include. Most invites I create are 5x7's and inserts vary from a RSVP card that is 4.25x5.5 in size to a registry card that is 3x4 in size. 

My work for wedding invites depend on the amount of inserts that the couple is wanting. 
Email me for prices! 

Envelopes are an additional charge, and I try to get an envelope that matches the style and colors of the wedding invites. 

Any questions email me at invitesplusmore@gmail.com. 



Booklet Back and Front
















 Booklet Invite Middle


  Tree Wedding Invite Front 


 Tree WEdding Invite Back (as a postcard) 




 Elegant Theme

 Vintage/Rustic Theme

 Circus Theme 

 Harley Davidson

 Chevron 

 Black&White with 1 Color

 Funky

Sparkle

 Stripes

 Lace

 Beach Star Fish


No comments:

Post a Comment