Monday, September 24, 2012

Save The Dates


Save the Dates are some of my favorite items to create! As you can see I have more designs in the Save the Date category then any other! I can always try and create something similar to a design you have seen elsewhere as well! 

Email me for prices! 



The price for my work for Save The Dates are $55.00. I add a processing fee and tax to the total as well! :) 





 Destination Circles

 Calendar Save the Date

Save the Date Boxes 

 Simple and Fun 

 Elegant Save the Date

 Simple 1 Picture 

 Beach Destination

She said YES!

 Love 

 Cruise Wedding Save The Date



 Destination Save The Date

 Save the Date 


Simple 5 Picture

 Simple 4 Picture 
  4 Circle Save the Date 
 She Said YES! Save the Date
 Destination Save the Date 


















LOVE Save the Date

 Sea Pass Save the Date 

 Transparent Save the Date 

No comments:

Post a Comment